Adam Winfield BA
Resume & Professional Branding Specialist
Hi! I’m Adam, an accomplished copywriter who digs through your career history to pull out the gems that wow hiring managers and make you stand out from the crowd.
I enjoy learning about the work people do and helping them find the best ways to show off their strengths and achievements.
Professionals in all fields and industries have gone on to improve their careers after working with me to craft the perfect resume package.
My journalistic background and knack for asking questions that draw out the career details that matter have seen me impress clients time and time again. Working with so many different people has given me a strong understanding of all kinds of work and how best to present any kind of professional on paper.
Together we’ll discuss your unique goals, strengths and career achievements, and then I’ll package it up into the best first impression you can possibly make.
By the end of our time working together, you’ll be filled with a new sense of confidence about what you can offer future employers and all the great things you’ve already achieved.
How My Experience Can Help You
- My ability to understand what makes people in all fields stand out has helped me maintain a remarkable track record of client satisfaction. I thoroughly interview clients to gain a clear grasp of their unique career achievements and create clear and compelling narratives for hiring managers.
- I’ve delighted hundreds of clients ranging from high-powered leaders and executives to young professionals and tradesmen, effectively evaluating their existing resumes before getting to work on resume, cover letter and LinkedIn packages that transform personal brands.
- By keeping an eye on the job market and trends such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), I ensure resume packages are up to date and find their way to the top of the hiring manager’s pile.
- I’m experienced with different resume formats and designs, and have high proficiency in the nuts and bolts of writing (grammar, punctuation, sentence structures, and all that other stuff that bored you in English class).
- I’m passionate about making the world of work a better place, as well as helping others find a path to self-improvement and making decisions that lead to a happier and more fulfilled life.
Background & Experience
Adam holds a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from Staffordshire University in the UK. His 10-year career in copywriting and journalism has seen his work published by the World Economic Forum, Fortune, Forbes, The Globe and Mail, Financial Post, Toronto Star and many more.
His writing has covered a dizzying range of topics, including but not limited to technology, the future, business, education, corporate culture, social issues, economics, government, finance, work, the internet and society.
Adam also has 5 years of experience writing bespoke resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles for clients in all professions and industries around the world. He previously worked for one of the best resume writing companies in Canada, and now works for the best.
Previous roles have included ghostwriting compelling thought leadership pieces for top executives and technologists around the globe for SAP, the world’s third largest software company, and managing content and accounts for tech-focused PR agencies in London, England.