Being creative is an asset if you know how to use it.
But, it is challenging to build a creative career and it can be frustrating when your career isn't working for you and you don't know what to do next. Don't give up on your creative dreams!
We’ll help you: Build a career where you can express your creativity including developing in a career as a writer, musician or artist. Get the structure and support to develop a plan to meet your financial goals. Your coach will help you develop the self-confidence and motivation to move in the direction of your creative dreams.
In this specialized program, we will evaluate your options and decide the next step in your life and career. Your coach will get to know you and will help you shape your future. It's a chance to have an objective sounding board to sort out your thoughts, feelings and ideas. You will go from indecision to having a clear target.
Once you decide what's next in your career, we'll work with you to make it happen. We offer guidance to create a creative career that's right for all your needs (career satisfaction, personal lifestyle needs and financial goals).
You'll know exactly what you need to do to move forward.
You'll make the most of your time and energy and start feeling excited about life, again!
Our team of professional coaches have helped 100s of people. And we would like to help you to move forward with confidence.
This program is available in 4, 7 or 12 sessions depending on your needs.
Are you experiencing some of the most common challenges our clients face?
- You're under pressure and feel stressed out, anxious, sad or angry
- You’re suffering inside because you don’t quite know where you fit in
- You’ve never made a radical career change before so you’re fearful of what the future holds
- You don’t know what options are “out there” for you
- You enjoyed work in the past but things have changed -new boss, lay-offs, dying industry
- You don’t see any opportunities and you’re wondering how you can build a creative career that means something
- You're at a transition point and you really want to know how to move foward
- You've taken steps to change your situation but are not moving forward fast enough
- You have lots of options but can't decide what to do